- Kingsbridge Community College (TQ7 1PL) is in the heart of Kingsbridge on Balkwill Road. Classes will take place in the dance studio. Head to the main
entrance of the school and follow the main corridor to the end where you will come outside, go straight down the steps and continue to follow the path to the end and the performance building is on
the left and the dance studio is in there.
- Halwell and Moreleigh Village Hall (TQ9 7JQ)
is a new building just on the edge of Moreleigh village itself, right next to the children’s play park. There is plenty of
parking on this site too.
- East Allington Village Hall (TQ9 7RR) is on the main road in the village just before you get to the pub. There is no specific car park for this venue
unfortunately; however there are plenty of roads outside the hall where parking is available.
- Chillington Village Hall (TQ7 2LG)
is down Tanpits lane and is signposted from the main road through the village, there is parking at the hall
- Harbour House (TQ7 1JD) – Tapas Room
is situated on the top floor of the main building and the building itself is located on the promenade in Kingsbridge. Parking can
be found in the public car park at the bottom of the town and the building itself is just by the zebra crossing.
- Harbour House (TQ7 1JD) – Spanda Studio
is down the alleyway to the right of the main Harbour House building and in the door on the left.
- Methodist Hall, Kingsbridge (TQ7 1PY)
is at the top of Kingsbridge high street, just below the museum. Students can be dropped right outside the door in the car park
but the spaces in the car park are not for hall use so the main high street will need to be used to park for a longer time. Once in the building, go upstairs and there is a hall we use for
- Dodbrooke Hall (TQ7 1NW) is on Church Street and just below Kingsbridge Community Primary School. As you go in up the cobbled steps to the church the cobbled steps to
the church the hall is on the right.